Marketing coaching is where Natalie works personally with you or your team to help increase your marketing efficiencies.
You’re in complete control. Choose any marketing challenges you need help with and benefit from working with an experienced professional to shorten your learning curve.
Natalie uses coaching techniques to give you the knowledge and tools to make your marketing programmes and activities a success.
How We Can Help
Whether you have a marketing team that needs some extra support, have someone undertaking marketing tasks as part of their wider remit or are a small business owner who likes to be hands-on then marketing coaching can help.
We can provide coaching at your offices, offsite or by Skype. You may just need a one-off session or you may wish to work together on a weekly or monthly basis. Sometimes what’s needed is an accountability partner to keep activities on track and other times it’s beneficial to have someone to bounce ideas off and solve problems with.
During an initial complimentary consultation, Natalie will get to know you and your business. She will work with you to identify and prioritise your marketing challenges so you can tackle these together in a structured format.
Marketing coaching can help you to:
- Identify your target market to make your marketing communications more efficient
- Tell your story in a way that resonates with your key audiences
- Pull together multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Create your social media strategy
- Evaluate your marketing activity to help you to make decisions
- Choose and manage your marketing suppliers
Call us to discuss your marketing needs
Email us with your enquiry and we’ll call you back